miercuri, mai 20, 2009

Leapsaaa!


f I were a month, I would be June
If I were a day of the week, I would be Friday
If I were a time of day, I would be 12 AM
If I were a sea animal, I would be a goldfish
If I were a direction, I would be the the right way.
If I were a virtue, I would be ambition
If I were a historical figure I would be Davinci
If I were a planet, I would be Pluto
If I were a liquid, I would be kamikaze shot/cuba libre:X
If I were a stone, I would be jade
If I were a bird, I would be a humming bird
If I were a flower/plant, I would be an narcissus
If I were a kind of weather, I would be a storm
If I were a musical instrument, I would be a piano
If I were an emotion, I would be melancholy
If I were a sound, I would be surruoanding
If I were an element, I would be water
If I were a song, I would be Jurame-Ester Andujar
If I were a movie, I would be It`s all gone Pete Tong
If I were a tv-series, I would be Life with Louie
If I were a book, I would be Volumele cu poezii Ana Blandiana
If I were a fictional character, I would be Cat Woman
If I were a food, I would be spaghetti bolognese
If I were a city, I would be Athene
If I were a taste, I would be sweet
If I were a scent, I would be a cinema-yves saint laurean
If I were a colour, I would be Green
If I were a fabric, I would be cashmere
If I were a word, I would be borangic
If I were a body part, I would be the eyes
If I were a facial expression, I would be big smile.
If I were a subject in school, I would be philosophy
If I were a cartoon character, I would be Louie
If I were a shape, I would be a heart
If I were a number, I would be 1
If I were a car, I would be a Honda:))
If I were an item of clothing, I would be a pants

Luati leapsa !!!

Niciun comentariu: